"I have had a mixed feelings about the whole trip, somewhere which lies between positive and negative. So i will break my trip review about the positive and negative.
1) Food is great.
2) Ground staff is humble and very kind. On one instances while we were having dinner in the restaurant area, my 5 month old nephew started crying. One of the lady present as a member of ground staff management asked us to continue with dinner while she asked if she can take care of the little baby. One of the best gestures we have experienced.
3) Waiters and ground staff are good.
1) The manager is rude. We checked in at 2pm, we were allotted room near the swimming pool area. Since we had the kids and found that cleanliness would be an issue for us to stay near the pool, we asked for room above the reception area. We were then allotted rooms at 4pm.
2) When we entered the property, there were some 10 odd boys playing in the pool area. We thought they were guests. Later we learnt they were locals who just came to use the swimming pool. Didn't go well with all of us.
3) We were allotted the room keys without even being properly checked if it was working. Since the rooms were open we just took it. When we decided to move out in evening, one of the room key was not functional. When we took it to the manager there, he said we have broken the key (card) and we are suppose to pay 500/- for the same. Mind you, we have even used it once.
4) In the morning hours, the kids wanted to use the pool area for kids, they said we cant till 1pm since cleaning is going on. I wonder if we had plans to go out by afternoon, we would not be allowed to using swimming pool even once that day.
5) I wouldn't call it a resort. It is a hotel with a swimming pool, that's it.It has a decent garden behind the hotel premises, which is sometimes used for small gathering. However the highlight of the property is still the swimming pool.
6) When we checked in at 4pm, we had liquor bottles and u"