- First description of the place is a "Homestay" not a hotel.
- 13 minutes walk from the central business area of Sagada
- Sorrounded by pine trees
- Peaceful and quite place
- Recommended for tourist who wants to have a good sleep away from a noisy place.
- The house doesn't look like a castle or a mansion but im sure you'll love the interior designs.
-has 1 toilet, 1 bath , manual water heater
- wood furnitures to sit and relax while having coffee or tea or a bottle of beer.
Notice and Reminders:
For all tourist who are planning to come and visit our beloved place"Sagada" kindly help us in maintaining cleanliness by not bringing the following:
....Styro Products like plates,cups and any other things that are made of styro's.
.....Please bring your own refillable water tumblers, transient houses and homestays have free water, you are free to refill anyrtime. this is to prevent more water bottles scattered anywhere.
....Trash should be thrown only in designated disposal areas.
...The local gov't also advices tourist to bring their garbage upon leaving Sagada.
.....Thank You and Happy Holiday.