**New rules for check in**
(Kindly agree below rules before book our unit, no refund will be granted after booking)
1. Two dose vaccine is completed & must be 14 days after second dose (proof in Mysejahtera Apps)
2. Body Temperature not more than 37.4 degrees Celsius.
3. Self check in thru letterbox
4. Check in time: 3pm-11.55pm ; Check out time: by 11am
5. Up to 3 guests allow to check in per unit/booking.
Not suitable for pets
Self check-in with lockbox
We will prepare bed based on reservation pax in your booking.
Security Deposit (RM 300)
Person in charge will arrange to collect the RM 300 security deposit from the guest upon check in via online transfer only before we can send self check in guide to you. If no online deposit received in advance we have the right to cancel the booking without refund. For your information, you need to bear the transfer fees during deposit collection and deposit refund.
1. Malaysia Bank transfer - no transfer fees
2. Wise - Transfer fees around 1%-2% only depends which country
3. Paypal - Transfer fee 5.6%
*Full refund of security deposit is subject to satisfactory damage inspection in the premise.
*Payment shall be receive within 7 - 14 working days from check out date.
Manager will be available from 10am-8pm, we wish for your understanding that because we are not hotel but budget Homestay so we do not have 24 hours service, manager will need to back home and rest around 8pm, kindly leave a msg to her after her working hour, she will get back to you and assist on the next morning
RULE No.1 : PLEASE BE CLEAR THAT We are not hotel , we are APARTMENT, we offer much lower price than hotel, we let you feels more like HOME, so do no expect a standard hotel service, we promised to give you a whole new level of EXPERIENCE
- Check In is after 3pm (please do let us know your check in time in advance so we can prepare for your arrival accordingly). Early luggage storage is possible with fees applied and need to request in advancement for arrangement.
- Check Out is 11am. Late check out(up to 1pm) is possible with fees applied and need to request in advancement for arrangement.
- Unfortunately, there is no luggage storage facility at this premises. Ask us where to store at Kuala Lumpur.
- Turn off light, fan, air con and others electrical items when not using (Please do something good for the earth)
- Kitchen equipped with basic kitchen utensils and cutlery (only light cooking is allowed). Guests are advised to bring own seasoning.
- If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
- Loss of keys or access card will incur an RM200 replacement fee.
- Strictly no smoking inside the house, you may smoke at smoking area outside of the house.
- Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
- Remember to take your belongings before leaving. Leave what belongs to the apartment ie maps, adapter, towels)
- Swimming pool will be closed starting 27 October 2022 for repairing work (overflow problem). Estimation 7-10 days and there maybe extension depending on weather..