Children and extra beds
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
All children are welcome.
Stay for free if using existing bedding.
Baby cot/crib may be requested directly from the property.
Must use an extra bed
If you need an extra bed, it will incur an additional charge.
Guests 12 years and older are considered as adults
Must use an extra bed which will incur an additional charge.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
• Car parking available
• Shared kitchen with other guests
• Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
• Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
• Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
• Treat the property like your own home.
• Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
• Guests of all ages are welcome.
• Infant age until 1 year(s)
• Child age until 11 year(s)
Distance from city center: 0.2 Km
Travel time to airport (minutes): 30
Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island. No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 | March 12, 2013 | March 31, 2014 | March 21, 2015 | March 9, 2016 | March 28, 2017
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island. No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels.
Dates affected: March 17, 2018 | March 7, 2019 | March 25, 2020 | March 14, 2021 | March 3, 2022 | March 22, 2023