- When booking 6 or more rooms, special policies may apply.
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Guests with bookings of the dinner included plan must check in by 19:00. If check-in is later than 19:00, restaurant reservations will be canceled and dinner will not be served.
Leaving the annex, on the the lakeside connected by the path, there is the Hakone Kohannoyu, a large communal bath. It uses the waters from the Takogawa hot spring, the private hot spring on the hotel grounds, and is an open hot spring that looks out on Lake Ashi, and will heal guests' travel fatigue.
Criminal organizations, members of criminal organizations, and people with tattoos are prohibited from using the hot springs. And please be aware that, if such persons are found using the hot springs, they will be asked to leave.
*Guests are asked to refrain from bringing children wearing diapers into the hot springs. Thank you for your understanding.
[Restaurants & Bar]
Please refrain from wearing hotel provided clothes, yukata, or slippers in the restaurants and bar.
- French cuisine: Le Trianon (all seats non-smoking)
The main dining room filled with a characteristic openness provided by the large window facing Lake Ashi.
- Japanese cuisine: Nadaman Garden
An old-standing Japanese restaurant that was established in 1830. The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko is the only resort destination with a Nadaman branch.
- Lounge: Yamaboushi
A lounge with a fireplace and a relaxed atmosphere. Please enjoy authentic coffee and black tea, and hotel-made cake.
- Main bar: Hinoki
A bar that is open every Friday, Saturday, and days before holidays, from 20:00 to 23:00 (last order is at 22:45) *Depending on the day, the bar may be closed, so please inquire before visiting.
- Souvenir Shops: The souvenir shops sell Hakone specialty items, drinks, sweets, as well as the hotel's specially made fruit cakes. (Business hours: 9:00 - 21:00)
- The Hakone Prince Shopping Plaza: Has everything from clothes and sundries to daily necessities. A shopping zone wit