- Manager will be available from 10am-8pm, we wish for your understanding that because we are not hotel but budget Homestay so we do not have 24 hours service, manager will need to back home and rest around 8pm, kindly leave a msg to her after her working hour, she will get back to you and assist on the next morning
- We will prepare bed based on reservation pax in your booking.
*The guest needs to pay RM 400 security deposit by BANK TRANSFER before check-in. We will return back to the guest after they check-out within 14 days. If no online deposit received in advance we have the right to cancel the booking without refund. For your information, you need to bear the transfer fees during deposit collection and deposit refund.
1. Malaysia Bank transfer - no transfer fees
2. Wise - Transfer fees around 1%-2% only depends which country
3. Paypal - Transfer fee 5.6%
RULE No.1 : PLEASE BE CLEAR THAT We are not hotel , we are APARTMENT, we offer much lower price than hotel, we let you feels more like HOME, so do no expect a standard hotel service, we promised to give you a whole new level of EXPERIENCE
- Check in time is from 3PM onwards (please do let us know your check in time in advance so we can prepare for your arrival accordingly). Early luggage storage is possible(RM10/hour) with fees applied and need to request in advancement for arrangement.
- Check Out time is before 11AM. Late check out(up to 2pm maximum) is possible with fees applied(RM20/hour) and need to request in advanced.
- Turn off light, fan, air con and others electrical items when not using (Please do something good for the earth
- Security deposit will be deducted if there are any damages under premise incurred by guests and replacement fee of RM200 applies upon loss of keys or access cards
- Strictly no smoking inside the house, you may smoke at smoking area outside of the house.
- We take no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit.
- Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
- Appreciate if you could clear the garbage and any leftover food in the refrigerator. You may leave your garbage bags in the trash room nearby the stairs.