Here are some house rules/guidelines:
• We will be vigilant and also by the building management and residents recommendations, to avoid promote or lease our unit to specific nationalities - African among others. We are trying to avoid building management ban for running Airbnb under Strata Management Act 2013. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this arrangement.
• Pursue to TSM act 2013 only registered guest is allowed. JMB may require any person on the common property to identify himself for security purposes. JMB may require any person who refuses to comply with paragraph 17 (1) of these by-laws and who is not a proprietor to leave the common property or the development area immediately.
• No shoes within the house
• No Pets are allowed.
• No pork is allowed.
• Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
• No Unregistered Guests.
• NO SMOKING is allowed inside this premises and corridor (except yard area). Extra cleaning fees to remove odours and stains or penalty due to trigger fire alarm will be applied.
• NO EATING or DRINKINGS in the Bedrooms.
• PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
• Kindly ensure all electrical appliances; lights and Air conditionals to be TURNED OFF when away.
• Loss of card access and keys will be charged RM 50 each.
• Please do not rearrange our furniture.
• Activities which have the potential to produce noise or disturbing others (e.g. unsanctioned and loud parties, pool parties, etc) should be informed and approved in advance prior to proceeding of rental and in sole discretion of owner/s after consultations with both the our building management and the RA.
• If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
• Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community not a hotel, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave.